domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

- The bad lonely thought -

About me, myself and they:

I don't even know the time while I insist
I tried stop before but I just can't resist.
The lighthouse shined you showin' my way,
your self-centred mind just covered your face.

Believe me, I am alone...

I was 2,3,4 for you
And I don't remember when you did the same too
How could I? Should I?

But I know, or Knew
that you always said the truth
Did you? Would you...

(...)

About you, yourself, and they:

Now you keep browsering alone
questionin' yourself being
why you feel so blue and regret
why just you can't feel relief.

But I assure you something
think about it in your bed
if you type world wide weakness
you'll find six billion heads.

About we, ourselves, and us:

The life is quite simple,
Just give love but not a little,
Then you will finally understand,
The solution is on our hands.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

O rv31 está parado! favor verificar